Monday, June 28, 2010

The Creed

THE CREED
From the Law of Success by Napoleon Hill



I believe in myself. I believe in those who work with me.
I believe in my employer. I believe in my friends. I believe in my family. I believe that G-d will lend me everything I need with which to succeed if I do my best to earn it through faithful and honest service. I believe in prayer, and I will never close my eyes in sleep without praying for divine guidance to the end that I will be patient with other people and tolerant with those who do not believe as I do. I believe that success is the result of intelligent effort and does not depend upon luck or sharp practices or double-crossing friends, fellowmen, or my employer. I believe I will get out of life exactly what I put into it; therefore, I will be careful to conduct myself toward others as I would want them to act toward me.

I will not slander those whom I do not like. I will not slight my work no matter what I may see others doing. I will render the best service of which I am capable because I have pledged myself to succeed in life and I know that success is always the result of conscientious and efficient effort. Finally, I will forgive those who offend me because I realize that I will sometimes offend others and I will need their forgiveness.


Signed_____________________________


The Law of Success
can be purchased
by calling 800-680-4521
It is not sold in stores. 
It is a Collector's Edition.

No comments:

Post a Comment